A non-refundable $160/child deposit is required at signup:
- $10 of the deposit is a security fee
- $30 of the deposit is a registration fee, which includes a camp t-shirt
- $120 of the deposit applies toward camp fees
The entire balance of camp fees is due no later than April 30, 2020. Accounts with balances as of May 1, 2020 will forfeit the Early Bird or Springtime discount. Registrations occurring on or after May 1, 2020 must be paid in full at time of purchase.
Registration fee includes one date change. Following that change, a $10 per change per child fee will be applied for changes in camper weeks. All changes are based on availability. We request that families notify us of date changes as soon as possible.
In the City Camps will honor cancellation deposit refund requests as follows:
- Cancel before May 1, 2020 to receive a full refund, excluding the non-refundable $160/child deposit.
- Cancel on or after May 1, 2020 to receive a 50% refund of camp fees, excluding the non-refundable $160/child deposit.
- No camp fees will be refunded for no-shows or same-week cancellations. Once the camp week begins, the full tuition for that week is forfeited. We do not provide refunds for absences, late arrivals, or early withdrawals of campers.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org