Deposit and Camp Fees
A non-refundable* $50/camper deposit ($30 registration fee + $20 security fee), as well as $50/registered week per camper is required at signup.
The entire balance of camp fees is due no later than May 25, 2021. Accounts with balances as of May 26, 2021 will forfeit the Early Bird or Springtime discount. Registrations occurring on or after May 26, 2021 must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Multi-Week Discount: Register for 4 weeks or more to receive $25 off each week per child. Not applicable to Early Bird rates (Jan 6-31).
- Sibling Discount: Register siblings for 2 weeks or more per child to receive a one-time $50 discount, applied for each additional child. Available at any time and may be used in conjunction with the Multi-week Discount.
Registration fee includes one date change. Following that change, a $10 per change per child fee will be applied for changes in camper weeks. All changes are based on availability. We request that families notify us of date changes as soon as possible.
*In the event that In the City Camps must cancel camp for the summer, all fees, including the registration and security fees, will be refunded in full. If a family cancels camp entirely for their camper, the $50 registration deposit is non-refundable at any time. Any additional monies paid will be refunded according to the Cancellation Policy below.
In the City Camps will honor refund requests as follows:
- Cancel by April 30, 2021 to receive a full refund, excluding the non-refundable $50/child registration fee.
- Cancel on or after May 1, 2021 to receive a 50% refund on the weekly deposit, excluding the non-refundable $50/child registration fee. Any additional camp fees that have been paid will be refunded.
- No camp fees will be refunded for no-shows or same-week cancellations. Once the camp week begins, the full tuition for that week is forfeited. We do not provide refunds for absences, late arrivals, or early withdrawals of campers.
- Exceptions to the above cancellation/refund policies may apply if In the City Camps cancels camp for the summer* and/or due to COVID health matters.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org