Deposit and Camp Fees
A non-refundable $160/child deposit is required at signup*:
- $10 of the deposit is a security fee
- $30 of the deposit is a registration fee, which includes a camp t-shirt
- $120 of the deposit applies toward camp fees
*$160 deposit not required for single day registrations. Once a camper has attended a total of 3 single days, a non-refundable $40 fee ($10 for security and $30 for registration) will be applied before adding any additional single days.
The entire balance of camp fees is due no later than April 30, 2020. Accounts with balances as of May 1, 2020 will forfeit the Early Bird or Springtime discount. Registrations occurring on or after May 1, 2020 must be paid in full at time of purchase.
- Multi-Week Discount: Register for 3 weeks or more to receive $25 off each week per child. Not applicable to Early Bird rates (Jan 5-Feb 2) or North Fulton rates.
- Sibling Discount: Register siblings for 2 weeks or more per child to receive a one-time $50 discount, applied for each additional child. Available at any time and may be used in conjunction with the Multi-week Discount.
Registration fee includes one date change. Following that change, a $10 per change per child fee will be applied for changes in camper weeks. All changes are based on availability. We request that families notify us of date changes as soon as possible.
In the City Camps will honor cancellation deposit refund requests as follows:
- Cancel before May 1, 2020 to receive a full refund, excluding the non-refundable $160/child deposit.
- Cancel on or after May 1, 2020 to receive a 50% refund of camp fees, excluding the non-refundable $160/child deposit.
- No camp fees will be refunded for no-shows or same-week cancellations. Once the camp week begins, the full tuition for that week is forfeited. We do not provide refunds for absences, late arrivals, or early withdrawals of campers.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org