Let us help make camp more affordable for your family. We want all Jewish children, no matter their financial circumstances, to benefit from the fun and friendships that happen at In the City Camps. If financial limitations are making it difficult for your family to pay the full cost of camp, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
Please note the following important terms:
- Financial Support is available for full-day Kid and Tween campers. Financial aid cannot be used for ITC Away at Camp or single days.
- Financial assistance dollars are limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You MUST register for camp first. A deposit is required and is not covered by financial aid ($160/Kid Camper and $130/Camp Mogul Camper). In the event that we are unable to provide the assistance needed, you will receive a full refund.
- The financial aid application must be received within two weeks of registration. Otherwise, the application will not be reviewed.
- Financial assistance is awarded based on criteria such as family income, household size, extenuating circumstances, number of weeks wishing to attend, etc.
- You will be required to provide proof of income in the form of a recent paycheck stub and/or latest tax return.
- All families, including families who received financial assistance in the past, must submit a new application each year.
- We will notify applicants via email on a rolling basis as applications are submitted. The review process takes up to 3 weeks.
Ready to apply? Instructions are below.
In the City Camps has partnered with Jewish Interest Free Loan of Atlanta (www.jifla.org) to enable campers to attend this summer. In the City Camps relies on donations and grants to provide scholarships each year. We make every effort to award families who need assistance, but sometimes further financial support is needed. JIFLA is helping to close that gap and by partnering with In the City Camps, both organizations hope to bring the magical camp experience to more children than ever before.
Are you interested in a 12 month interest-free loan through JIFLA? Contact us here.
Existing Camp Families
Existing camp families are those who have attended In the City Camps in previous seasons and/or you are already registered for this year:
Please click the link below and log into your camp account. Go to Forms & Documents, then submit the Financial Aid Application. If you have multiple children, only one application is needed for the family
New Camp Families
New camp families are those who have never attended In the City Camps and you have not registered yet for this year:
Please fill out the form below. Shortly after you submit your information, we will email you with a login to access the Financial Aid Application.