Let us help make camp more affordable for your family. We want all Jewish children, no matter their financial circumstances, to benefit from the fun and friendships that happen at In the City Camps. If financial limitations are making it difficult for your family to pay the full cost of camp, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
Please note the following important terms:
- Financial Support is available for full-day Kid and Tween campers. Financial aid is not available for Virtual Camp Mogul.
- Financial assistance dollars are limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You MUST register for camp first. A deposit is required and is not covered by financial aid ($50/camper registration fee and $50/registered week per camper). Payment plans are available. In the event that we are unable to provide the assistance needed, you will receive a full refund.
- The financial aid application must be received by May 14, 2021. All financial aid will be awarded by May 21, 2021.
- Financial assistance is awarded based on criteria such as family income, household size, extenuating circumstances, number of weeks wishing to attend, etc.
- You will be required to provide proof of income in the form of a recent paycheck stub and/or latest tax return.
- All families, including families who received financial assistance in the past, must submit a new application each year.
- We will notify applicants via email by May 21, 2021. If financial aid is not accepted by the date indicated in the award email, the award will be forfeited.
Ready to apply? Instructions are below.
In the City Camps has partnered with Jewish Interest Free Loan of Atlanta (www.jifla.org) to enable campers to attend this summer. In the City Camps relies on donations and grants to provide scholarships each year. We make every effort to award families who need assistance, but sometimes further financial support is needed. JIFLA is helping to close that gap and by partnering with In the City Camps, both organizations hope to bring the magical camp experience to more children than ever before.
Are you interested in a 12 month interest-free loan through JIFLA? Contact JIFLA at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID:
- Register for camp first! You must be registered and pay the $50/camper fee ($30 registration + $20 security) and $50/registered week deposit. In the event that we are unable to provide the assistance needed, you will receive a full refund.
- When you register, you will be asked if you’re interested in receiving information about financial aid – check YES!
- Upon completing registration, please return to your CampInTouch account (you create this account when registering for camp) and go to Forms & Documents. Choose the section titled Application for Financial Support and submit the form.
- Return to your CampInTouch dashboard, under Forms & Documents, and choose the section titled Financial Aid Application-Proof of Income to upload a copy of either:
1. A recent paycheck stub for all adults living in the household.
2. A copy of the household’s latest tax return.
*If applying for more than one child, you only need to upload it once.
Your financial aid application will not be reviewed until proof of income is submitted.
APPLICATIONS AND PROOF OF INCOME MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 14, 2021.
Please fill out the form below. NOTE: 2020 Financial Aid is closed. This form is to request information for next summer.