Spring has sprung and camp is less than 6 weeks away!
We have so much to tell you.
NEW! Week 8 Basketball Camp July 25-29 at Brandon Hall School in Dunwoody
We’ve got a NEW way for you to experience In the City Camp!
Limited to 20 boys and girls ages 7-10 (rising 2nd-5th graders), our Train Like a PRO Basketball Camp is perfect for the kid who loves to dribble, shoot, and pass.
Campers who sign up for this special week will participate in morning song sessions with the rest of the camp and attend the Wednesday field trip, but will spend all day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday focusing on basketball skill development.
Get to know our Counselors
What a group! We can’t wait for you and your kids to meet these impressive young adults. Here are some fast facts about the people your kids will be talking about all summer long.
- 65% of our counselors have worked with In the City Camp in the past.
- Our college-age counselors attend some of the most respected schools in the country including the University of Arizona, Vanderbilt University, Elon University, University of Maryland, University of Georgia, Indiana University, University of Kentucky, Emory University, Armstrong State University, Binghamton University, Columbia University, and Middlebury College.
- Our counselors bring a variety of talents, experiences, and Jewish identities to camp. They are athletes, musicians, and artists. They are volunteers, tutors, coaches, babysitters, and mentors in their communities. They are Sunday school teachers; BBYO, Hillel, and Jewish sorority members; Jewish day school graduates, Birthright alum, and Jewish overnight camp staff.
Welcome Blake Weinberger, our summer Site Director!
We are thrilled to welcome Blake Weinberger as our 2016 site director. Blake will manage all staff, operations, transportation, and programming at our Intown and Dunwoody locations this summer. You can learn more about Blake here.
Record Registration Numbers!
Several weeks are approaching capacity, so we encourage you to sign up or add weeks soon. Sign up or add weeks.
Speech Therapy and Academic Tutoring
We are once again partnering with local speech therapists and academic tutors to provide optional services to campers on Tuesdays and Thursdays before and during camp at both our Druid Hills High School and Brandon Hall School locations. Learn more.
City Bucks referral program ends Saturday!
Between now and April 30, you’ll receive $18 in City Bucks for each NEW family that registers a Kid camper (age 5-10) or Tween camper (age 11-14) and notes your name as the referral source in the registration form. Your camper(s) can then use the City Bucks you earned to purchase snacks, drinks, and lunch items at canteen this summer. Most items are $1 each, so $18 goes a long way!
- NEW families must register by April 30, 2016.
- NEW families have not sent any children to In the City Camp in the past.
- Offer valid for 2016 referrals only.
- Unredeemed City Bucks may not be exchanged for cash.
- City Bucks expire July 29, 2016.
- Questions: Contact Sarah Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chag Pesach Sameach!